The city state of Singapore populated by 5.2 million people and boasting tight living conditions has a highly diverse Basketball infrastructure in place.
In this ongoing segment called “Where We Play”, the 2015/2016 players of Entourage BBall Inc. introduce their favourite courts and facilities around the Island. Enjoy.
Teban Gardens Rd, Block 44.
Why play here? Daniel explains.
“I play here the most because i live nearby. The court has sligthly lower rims with plexi glass backboards and night lighting. I also made new friends here when i moved into the neighbourhood.”
- Decent competition level
- Full court games nearly always available
- Convenience stores nearby.
- Post-game hunger? Zi Char (Chinese cuisine) stores nearby, open till 11 pm (Ever the local foodie, Dani recommends the XO fish head meat Bee Hoon at Blk 39 🙂
- Court surface gets dirty at times; sandy surroundings
- Occasional lull in activity
More “Where We Play” entries to follow. Stay tuned.