The second entry into the players’ favourite courts around Singapore is brought to you by the team’s veteran and site administrator.
Block 38, Cambridge Road
Why Play here?
“It’s a 10 min bike ride from home. Nestled in a residential neighbourhood with greenery (and the CTE) close by. Teammate Tolga told me about this court and it has become my main shootaround spot.”
- Good regulation height rims
- Lighting on till 10 pm, 7 days a week
- Foodpark and Supermarket across the street
- Quiet during the day
- Full-court games from 6pm on
- Friendly players, fastbreaking style bball
- Dusty concrete surface, punishing on shoes and balls
- Nets tear regularly (players improvise and fix with clips though)
- Large player groups, playing full-court: hard to use 1 basket at peak times
- Dog droppings on the edges of the court/fence at times