Founded 2008, Entourage Basketball has continuously maintained a presence in Singapore’s amateur Basketball landscape to the present Day. BBaxn, Jammers, FastBreak, Cross-Over, BPL and other leagues have hosted us over the years.
Featuring a mix of experienced local and expat players who have competed at intermediate to high levels (National, University and School leagues), with the occasional former Pro-Player mixed in, E.B.I has never had a losing record since the club’s inaugural season. We believe in team-oriented Basketball, every player has a role to fulfill: “Five-Out Iso’s” really aren’t part of our Playbook.
E.B.I introduced a second squad in 2017, giving players the flexibility to play weekdays (nights) or weekends. Our practice sessions are well attended, giving players the rare (for Singapore) opportunity to build chemistry before facing teams in league-play.
Lately, with the Covid Pandemic raging across the Globe, we were able to resume practice sessions by the Fall of 2020, culminating in our first ever limited League: Spring Jam 2021.
Exclusive to all EntourageBBall Inc. Players, SJ’21 featured 4 Teams competing hard in our own “Bubble” for the title of the best E.B.I Squad.
Ever evolving, yet always a Mainstay in Singapore’s Basketball scene, E.B.I. has remained a Force to be reckoned with.
Recent Club Milestones:
- Spring 2021: Successful Planning, Execution and Completion of inaugural 4×4 Intraclub League: Spring Jam ’21
- Spring 2019 FastBreak Men’s league Champions: 2nd THREEPEAT!
– Fall 2018 FastBreak Men’s league Champions (Undefeated: 14-0)
- Spring 2018 FastBreak Men’s league Champions (Undefeated: 10-0)
- 2017 Crossover League (SE3 & SE4) Champions: THREEPEAT!
- 2016: Unbeaten (14-0) championship-winning season in the Crossover League (SE2)
- 2015 Jammers Int. Weekend league Champions (SE11)
- Four unbeaten regular seasons (2012 Jammers weekend league, 2016 Crossover League SE2 & 2018 FastBreak league)
General manager: Dave
Second Team Managers: Gerry and Terence
We hope you enjoy following our progress and thank you for viewing our site.